Tickets are now available for The 2014 Solent Charity Cruise:
Sunday 31st August 2014
Organised By W.Bro Mick Harper Charity Steward Old Rectory Lodge 6651, the Solent Cruise is now in its 18th year and remains a fantastic and popular day out, so book your tickets now!
- An all day cruise including Southampton Docks, The Solent, Southampton Water & West Cowes.
- Ocean Liner’s in the docks: “Adventure of the Seas”, “Oceana”, “Azura” & “Queen Victoria”
- View the sights and sounds of Southampton’s busy docks, from the Historic docklands from the 1840’s, to the modern & large Cruise Ships
- View the departure point for the ill-fated RMS Titanic
We join Blue Funnel Cruises ‘Ocean Scene’ at Ocean Village Southampton, chartered exclusively by us for the day – sailing at 11.00am. Our estimated time of return to OceanVillage is 6.00pm.
Cost Per Person £34.00 (including coach travel)
- There will be a raffle during the day for the RNLI & other Charities.
- Licensed bar on-board
- Light refreshments will be available all day
- There will also be a stop over at West Cowes.
- Coach pick up points. Banbury, Deddington, Kiddlington, Water Eaton P/R Oxford.
How To Book:
To secure a booking or enquire for more information phone 01673 844214, email email@example.com or send cheque made payable to M W Harper to:
28 The Ridings